Gaming Collabs With All You Special People

Matitude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Of course as you can tell, I hope, that I do gaming videos. And in particular, commentary gaming videos. I want to say right off that I am not big into doing collabs with Call of Duty or anything of that such mainly because so many have done it. I want to be special and remembered for playing a not so played game, but one that anyone would enjoy. I hope to make many friends while I'm here and to share and make ideas together. Thank you for reading.

Reactions: Mini Massey

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Of course as you can tell, I hope, that I do gaming videos. And in particular, commentary gaming videos. I want to say right off that I am not big into doing collabs with Call of Duty or anything of that such mainly because so many have done it. I want to be special and remembered for playing a not so played game, but one that anyone would enjoy. I hope to make many friends while I'm here and to share and make ideas together. Thank you for reading.
Hello matitude. Me and my friend would like to collaborate with you.

Matitude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

CAMERONP

Reaction score
HEY MY NAME IS PONY PLAYSTATION I"M a YOUTUBER :) AT THE MOMENT I HAVE 50 subs and upload constantly and was wondering if yu want to collab :) i can make games on Ps4 or PC :)
Please reply to me on my email address Cameronpheiffer@icloud.com :)

Volterink

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ill collab with you, if your interested?

Mini Massey

Reaction score
I'm up to do something like that if you're interested. Are you PS4?