Beauty/Makeup Collabs in Chicago

Animazing

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for channels/youtubers in the Chicago area who may want to do a collab!

I'm nice and I don't bite. I'm open for a lot of things, but I'm a beauty, lifestyle & DIY channel :)

Let me know!

xoxo Ani

Reactions: Jenn

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for channels/youtubers in the Chicago area who may want to do a collab!

I'm nice and I don't bite. I'm open for a lot of things, but I'm a beauty, lifestyle & DIY channel :)

Let me know!

xoxo Ani
Me and my girlfriend are actually in Rockford so I mean... it's possible to meet up. We're not Beauty Lifestyle types though, we're more like crazy random insanity peeps.

Animazing

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Me and my girlfriend are actually in Rockford so I mean... it's possible to meet up. We're not Beauty Lifestyle types though, we're more like crazy random insanity peeps.
Oh nice.. I know where that is! Your channel links don't work.. what kind of videos do you post?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Oh nice.. I know where that is! Your channel links don't work.. what kind of videos do you post?
Oh wow they don't work anymore? That sucks, I haven't been here in ages. We post really really random shiz, that video in my sig? It pretends like it's a college art piece full of deep meaning, but I just keep whispering "banana" while I do weird s**t like putting glasses on a melon and holding it up like it's the Lion King. It's... kinda hard to describe but think like... Russel Brandt without the vulgarity.