Vlog Collab's and Tag's!! New YouTubers!

Reaction score
Alrighty, so, I thought that it'd be a good idea to start off my small channel by doing some sort of collab or tag. Preferably original, but originality's not really a problem :)

I'm looking to work with teens around my age to do a tag with, things like "The New YouTuber Tag", but we can do some mainstream things as well.

As for COLLABS, I was thinking along the lines of "Would You Rathers" or "Marry, Hug, Kill" types of things rather than challenges (My weakness is creating and competing in challenges)!

As for meeting up- we'll be recording a Skype call (or Oovoo since it's much "smoother" in some people's opinions) BECAUSE I only do IRL things with my friends and relatives. (Internet safety, yo).

I'll be going along the lines of shared interests between the both of us Vloggers- from gaming to real life things. The better we get along together, the better it'll be for both the audience AND ourselves.

As for where you're coming from, I'm keeping that closed to The United States and Canada. And of course, I'd like some verification of some sort so I know that you ARE who you say you are.

And since I've got a lot of experience with editing, animating, remixing (just in case we need music) I'll do all those things (my experience with it is shown in my first video). Just send me the recorded video and I will show you it before its posted to get your approval.

As it's done traditionally, we'd be doing a video for my channel and yours. If you'd like me to edit yours as well, I'll do it free of charge since you went out of your way to record and collab with me.

Again, this's open for new YouTubers only, or the more obscure ones (50-85 subs). I'm EXTREMELY new myself, but if you're willing to help me get myself "out there" and you have a good audience, then it's ok to me!

As previously stated, I'll post the videos on my Instagram (500 followers) and my FB. You don't have to do the same though. Again, if you're willing to collab then email me at my business email: Imariversey@ gmail.com
-OR-
Reply to this thread. I look forward to seeing any takers soon :)

HeyoTheo

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aw I would've loved to! Unfortunately though, I live in Australia.
I too am just starting out, and plan to do vlogs, tags, challenges, etc.