Music Collaborations?

KD.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey man very good video, you play guitar very well.. I'm not a pro, but I've had some singing classes, in my opinion you could practice some respiration techniques, to avoid lose your breath, breath is really important to sing. In general you are very good, keeping posting :D
Well thank you! Yeah, I've always been a lot better with instuments... I didn't start attempting to sing til like a month ago... it's just so hard to focus on singing while playing guitar haha

iamhye19

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well thank you! Yeah, I've always been a lot better with instuments... I didn't start attempting to sing til like a month ago... it's just so hard to focus on singing while playing guitar haha
I'm sure that with time you will get it :D

Reactions: KD.

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Hey, if anybody out there wants some lyrics to a song they produced, vice versa, or just want a second honest opinion, I'd be happy to help. I've found that working with other musicians is a whole lot more productive
Hi there :) Could you give me an opinion on my music? (and comedy if you'd like?) Unfortunately I'm not a VIP member but just search "Rap" or "Hip Hop" or "Music" on my channel and it should come up with my songs :)