Music Collaborations?

KD.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, if anybody out there wants some lyrics to a song they produced, vice versa, or just want a second honest opinion, I'd be happy to help. I've found that working with other musicians is a whole lot more productive

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
i'd like your opinion on my music :)

Reactions: KD.

KD.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Woah... those stings elements.. i freaking love epic orchastral music like that song on your signiture... did you use a program to create the entire song, or did you actually record legitimate instruments?

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Woah... those stings elements.. i freaking love epic orchastral music like that song on your signiture... did you use a program to create the entire song, or did you actually record legitimate instruments?

no legitimate instruments unfortunatly... :D

KD.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I would love to work with you but also what are your thoughts on my music?
Hahaha, honestly, you're great. You've got a good voice, and the Doctor Who song made me laugh[DOUBLEPOST=1367970693,1367963504][/DOUBLEPOST]I subbed all of you by the way.
Wow, really amazing!![DOUBLEPOST=1367942041,1367941485][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't have any Original taped yet, but soon I will rec my own compositions.
As soon as I post, I will give notice
I'd like to see that haha, looking forward to it

KD.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Could you guys give me your opinions on my newest video... haha you all have great voices, and i could use some advice.

Reactions: iamhye19

iamhye19

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Could you guys give me your opinions on my newest video... haha you all have great voices, and i could use some advice.
Hey man very good video, you play guitar very well.. I'm not a pro, but I've had some singing classes, in my opinion you could practice some respiration techniques, to avoid lose your breath, breath is really important to sing. In general you are very good, keeping posting :D

Reactions: KD.