Gaming Collaboration!

Roger Baumann

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone! We are looking for other YouTube channels that are willing to make content with us! We are five man group that creates Let's Plays, Funny Moments, Game-play's, and sometimes Live Streams/Vlogs! We have quite a lot adult humor that's involved with our content so above 18+ would be preferred! We'll record any game as long it'll be funny to record together! We will contact you if we are interested, but please leave a reply!

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone! We are looking for other YouTube channels that are willing to make content with us! We are five man group that creates Let's Plays, Funny Moments, Game-play's, and sometimes Live Streams/Vlogs! We have quite a lot adult humor that's involved with our content so above 18+ would be preferred! We'll record any game as long it'll be funny to record together! We will contact you if we are interested, but please leave a reply!
Hey guys. Checked out your channel. Me and my friend are interested in collaborating with you guys.

Reactions: Roger Baumann

jezushentaichrist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there!

I am also looking for people to collab with. (GTA V , garry's mod , bloody trapland , other random games on pc)

I'm 26 , and my partner is 23 , and we have the same kind of humor !

IF you want you can check our video's by pressing on the red button bellow

Reactions: Roger Baumann

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What kind of games do you play?