Collaboration uploading

the_drifting_dad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When doing collaborations, how do you choose who uploads? I will be doing some videos this year with a friend and we were thinking of filming two videos at the same time when we get together and upload one on each of our channels. Should we try to offset when these are uploaded or upload at the same time and use them to build on each other? These will not be vlog type videos but more of a discussion on a certain topic

Thanks,
Andrew

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see auto vloggers collaborating regularly. Especially around CT! They just upload their own videos in their own time / within their own schedule.

the_drifting_dad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see auto vloggers collaborating regularly. Especially around CT! They just upload their own videos in their own time / within their own schedule.
Thanks for the info! I know that the northeast has a bunch of car people on youtube

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
Maybe you can mention each others name in your video or something like that. Or the other person can have a short presence in your video for example.

MrBigKid

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve always wondered about the same thing.
I have yet to collaborate with someone. Good Info![DOUBLEPOST=1547825558,1547825471][/DOUBLEPOST]
When doing collaborations, how do you choose who uploads? I will be doing some videos this year with a friend and we were thinking of filming two videos at the same time when we get together and upload one on each of our channels. Should we try to offset when these are uploaded or upload at the same time and use them to build on each other? These will not be vlog type videos but more of a discussion on a certain topic

Thanks,
Andrew
Hey I was trying to check out your channel, but I think your link is broken! I’ll search for you on YT anyhow!

the_drifting_dad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve always wondered about the same thing.
I have yet to collaborate with someone. Good Info![DOUBLEPOST=1547825558,1547825471][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I was trying to check out your channel, but I think your link is broken! I’ll search for you on YT anyhow!
Thanks! I fixed the link. and as a follow up, we are filming stuff together and both editing it a little different for our respective channels. We are also on different upload schedules.