Other Collaboration to help people reach their goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

1BY1

Reaction score
Hey you guys im still new to the youtube family and my goal is to help people and im looking for people of a similar channel to mine if you have fitness related, nutrition related, personal issues related and just personal development related channels that would be willing to collaborate and help more people with their goals and dreams then please let me know. even if it was people that you know who need 1BY1 to help them with their goals then let them know too! I want to grow big to help more people in the future and have people look up to our channels and know that we helped make a difference :) Thanks!

1BY1

Reaction score
Cheers Man!
I'll make sure I keep going with it!

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey man! I used to have a motivational YouTube channel a while back but now started to do vlogging with my little brother, but will implement some Motivational Speeches during them. You think you'd be interested in a collaboration?

Megamindez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey you guys im still new to the youtube family and my goal is to help people and im looking for people of a similar channel to mine if you have fitness related, nutrition related, personal issues related and just personal development related channels that would be willing to collaborate and help more people with their goals and dreams then please let me know. even if it was people that you know who need 1BY1 to help them with their goals then let them know too! I want to grow big to help more people in the future and have people look up to our channels and know that we helped make a difference :) Thanks!
Hey that sounds awesome! Will be starting my channel next week. Would love to check your one out!

keep it up

TreesandTravels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm pretty new too at 86 subscribers... My channel is about travel and nature, I could definitely see an overlap about the relationship between physical/mental health and outdoor activities. If you're interested in some kind of collab, you can contact me at treesandtravels1@gmail.com.

Kyra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would you still be willing to do a collab?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Closing this. Very old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.