Gaming Collaboration: Someone to Argue With

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Comedian
Hey, you and me both. That's why I started doing videos: because I wanted to say something to anyone. lol

Yeah, how about "The Future of Video Games"? We could talk about VR headsets, whether realism in games will continue, the future of the FPS, etc.
im so game, how is your editing skills though? gotta keep the quality high for the viewers dont want to just be rambling on for hours.

frankgamershow

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
im so game, how is your editing skills though? gotta keep the quality high for the viewers dont want to just be rambling on for hours.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was going to write a script beforehand, then I can send you what I was going to say, and you can say what you want to say.

I'm writing other scripts right now, so I'm bogged down. Maybe next week I can send you something?

Reactions: Sinc

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Comedian
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was going to write a script beforehand, then I can send you what I was going to say, and you can say what you want to say.

I'm writing other scripts right now, so I'm bogged down. Maybe next week I can send you something?
okay, so i would just send back the video clips?

GygaSHIFT

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm not really opinionated in that argument, but I would love to argue it nonetheless. Is that something you're really passionate about?

Edit: spelling again...[DOUBLEPOST=1399513700,1399513481][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who is? lol

Is there some argument with video games that you like?

I am quite passionate on the subject because of narrow minded gamers who insists that their experience is better.

For Fun Gaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
PCMasterrace ftw. Although I have to admit I own playstation 3, first two xboxes and a wii as well, mostly because the games on these platforms that I wanted weren't available anywhere else.

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Reviewer
Hey, I'd like to join in on this if I still can. I've been off youtube for a while, uploading wise. Because of school and so I've mostly focused on Twitch.tv. But I think I can add some personality to this as well.

frankgamershow

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
I am quite passionate on the subject because of narrow minded gamers who insists that their experience is better.
Haha I love it. Okay, sounds like a plan. I'm busy writing up things this weekend (and finals just ended for me) but I think we can work something out.[DOUBLEPOST=1399610061,1399610020][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I'd like to join in on this if I still can. I've been off youtube for a while, uploading wise. Because of school and so I've mostly focused on Twitch.tv. But I think I can add some personality to this as well.
Well, heck, why not? Is there something you're interested in, specifically?

frankgamershow

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
I'll be writing up as well, let's see what we come up with, hopefully next weekend we can get it done. ;)
I'll get it done soon, and send you what I have. I'll try to play around with some ideas... we'll see what happens. I'm still really excited about it, though! :)