Gaming Collaboration: Someone to Argue With

frankgamershow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think if we collaborated some of my subs would see your channel, and some of your subs would see my channel. It's win-win.

However, my style is weird and not exactly normal for gaming videos. So here's my idea: I need someone to argue with over some topics. Topic ideas include: the future of gaming, console vs. pc, console vs. console, gaming as a business vs. as an artform, etc.

If you're interested in representing a side, let me know. I'll shoot you a script and you can add in your piece, I'll add in some back-and-forth (we'll try to make it funny/humorous), and we can go from there.

If this interests you, let me know!

ItsTheNoob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Haha it sounds really cool! I think I'd love arguing with you, but can you wait a couple of days because I'm about to get myself a blue snowball and my current mic sucks

frankgamershow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Haha it sounds really cool! I think I'd love arguing with you, but can you wait a couple of days because I'm about to get myself a blue snowball and my current mic sucks
That's what I have! I just bought it earlier this year, and love it. That's crazy!

Sure, it's finals week for me anyways, I was thinking of starting over the weekend. :)

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I think if we collaborated some of my subs would see your channel, and some of your subs would see my channel. It's win-win.

However, my style is weird and not exactly normal for gaming videos. So here's my idea: I need someone to argue with over some topics. Topic ideas include: the future of gaming, console vs. pc, console vs. console, gaming as a business vs. as an artform, etc.

If you're interested in representing a side, let me know. I'll shoot you a script and you can add in your piece, I'll add in some back-and-forth (we'll try to make it funny/humorous), and we can go from there.

If this interests you, let me know!
I would be interested in talking about either the future of gaming, or as an artform vs business.

ItsTheNoob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's what I have! I just bought it earlier this year, and love it. That's crazy!

Sure, it's finals week for me anyways, I was thinking of starting over the weekend. :)
I guess I would be getting it tomorrow, bought it from a friend who got the yeti and he's selling it so unless he'll forget it I will be able to record with you, but my voice is wierd and I'm nervous because I'm pretty much a sterter so check my voice in a couple of videos on my channel and see if it's ok

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I actually watched your stuff man. It's good. I like it. I would love to do a collaboration with you considering I want to take my channel down a very similar road of game analysis and theory c:

Subscribed.

For Fun Gaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
And of course I'm probably around too this weekend. I can defend PC gaming and insist games are being dumbed down till cows come home :)

frankgamershow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I guess I would be getting it tomorrow, bought it from a friend who got the yeti and he's selling it so unless he'll forget it I will be able to record with you, but my voice is wierd and I'm nervous because I'm pretty much a sterter so check my voice in a couple of videos on my channel and see if it's ok
You're fine! You don't sound weird at all. In fact you sound fairly natural. I think after you record and listen to yourself, you start to notice the problems in your voice and little ticks you might have. I avoid "Um" now, for the same reason.[DOUBLEPOST=1399485968,1399485937][/DOUBLEPOST]
And of course I'm probably around too this weekend. I can defend PC gaming and insist games are being dumbed down till cows come home :)
For Fun Gaming! I was hoping to hear from you. Yeah, this idea would be perfect.

ItsTheNoob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You're fine! You don't sound weird at all. In fact you sound fairly natural. I think after you record and listen to yourself, you start to notice the problems in your voice and little ticks you might have. I avoid "Um" now, for the same reason.[DOUBLEPOST=1399485968,1399485937][/DOUBLEPOST]
For Fun Gaming! I was hoping to hear from you. Yeah, this idea would be perfect.
haha mybe it sound ok in the recording but that's after a lot of background noise removal and some other audacity effects so that my voice would be a little clearer