Comedy COLLABORATION or CROSS PROMOTION?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodie Braxton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
COLABORATIONS:

Hey guys,

I have been making youtube videos for years. I finally started get serious with my youtube Comedy funny skit videos. But I was looking to Collaborate with other Youtubers to grow our channels together!

I am from the Los Angles California Area and I am currently 22 years old.
Here is the link to check out my channel
My channel is Comedy funny skits or fun videos: youtube.com/c/brodiebraxton
I am looking for anyone who would want to meet up and make a video for my channel and make a video for your channel. that way my audience gets to discover out who you are and your audience discovers who I am and we grow together!

Let me know! You can email me Brodiebraxton29@gmail.com

Reckless Ed

Reaction score
Hey man,

I'd be interested in doing a cross promotion. Maybe in the end tags. Check out my channel and see if we might be a good fit:

youtube.com/RecklessEd

Cheers,
Ed

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I would love to cross promote my email is antoin8845@gmail.com

Hi @Antoin and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2015. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.