Gaming Collaboration on a next level :)

AlekOP

This post is for new youtubers that know how youtube works. If you are new and would like to collaborate in a way where we help each other with the quality of the videos - YES this is a place for you.
If the title of your videos is "Get Rekt" or "Tripple Kill" - you are doing something wrong.

My channel is about Twitch related stuff: Highlights, Fails, Funny moments etc. I am looking for people that are good with editing and maybe have better ideas than me.
I can also check your channel and let you know what I think about it and what you need to improve (in my opinion)

I started with my channel 2-3 weeks ago and trying to improve the quality and grow my channel fast.
Let me know if you are interested in collaboration so we can grow our channels together.

Hey I would love to collab wtith you. I was wondering when you would be free? And what games do you have that we can play?

Hey I would love to collab wtith you. I was wondering when you would be free? And what games do you have that we can play?
I am not looking to play video games but from what I can see from your channel I can give you some tips that you should work on in order to improve your channel and get more views on your videos. Like I said before i am just looking for someone that can check my channel and give me feedback about my videos and your first impression.

1.Go in youtube search and - find SEO tips tutorial and learn about it.
2.Search for - tags for youtube videos tutorial
3.I like your thumbnails they are pretty good.
4.Your Titles and tags need some work because you can't rank your videos in search if you title is "omg did I just hit that" or "not this game again"

That's my opinion about your channel. I would appreciate your feedback.

I'm up for a collab with you
Well this is what i think about your channel and some things that you need to work on.

1.You need to work on your channel's first impression - banner and also organize your videos. Add sections for example popular uploads, or call of duty videos etc.
2.Your thumbnails are really plain and you need to make them look more interesting - watch some tutorials on youtube how to do clickbait with thumbnails. You need to make them interesting so people click on your videos.
3.Add a brand - intro.. outro something that makes your channel more presentable.

Those are the things that I would recommend for you to work on. Would appreciate your feedback for my channel

Back