Gaming Collaboration on a GTA V movie on ps4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FMS Gamer

Reaction score
Hi i am going to make a GTA V movie using rockstar editor on ps4 the script is done half way and the work is going in good progress i already i have one guy on board nedd two more people you must be al least 16 years old or should be mature enough to follow direction after the movie is done i would like to continue the collab on different games like Metal Gear online GTAV etc nd as for the movie i need a guy with deep voice and guys with a native English accent that means his first language must be english i cannot discuss details on a fourm contact me on skype:-fmsgamer42 also if you want you can check out my channel :- FMS Gamer contact ASPA

FMS Gamer

Reaction score
Hi i am going to make a GTA V movie using rockstar editor on ps4 the script is done half way and the work is going in good progress i already i have one guy on board nedd two more people you must be al least 16 years old or should be mature enough to follow direction after the movie is done i would like to continue the collab on different games like Metal Gear online GTAV etc nd as for the movie i need a guy with deep voice and guys with a native English accent that means his first language must be english i cannot discuss details on a fourm contact me on skype:-fmsgamer42 also if you want you can check out my channel :- FMS Gamer contact ASPA

Status
Not open for further replies.