Vlog Collaboration in Taiwan, Taipei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evalee Lin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone!

I will be in Taiwan, Taipei from 1st December 2016 - 26th January 2017 !
Should you be interested to collaborate do feel free to drop me a message or email!

Email: evaleelinqiaoxuan@gmail.com

Cheers!
Evalee Lin

Kat Theo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi Evaleelin ! I live in Taipei ! we could totally meet up when you are here to make some magic. Why will you be in Taiwan for two months. My videos are mostly about my travels around the world. I am still finishing my Spanish series because so many of my subs really like to see me make a fool of myself in Spanish hahaha but I am ready to start making my Taipei series. I am also vegan so I would like to make a eating vegan in Taipei series. and just some other random things. I just want to have fun while doing it . I checked out your videos. They are so cute. Perhaps we could collab together.
Kat

Last edited by a moderator:

dannyng73

Reaction score
Hi my youtube is the same as yours...Right now I am doing on Taiwan..we can collaborate

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi my youtube is the same as yours...Right now I am doing on Taiwan..we can collaborate

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from November 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.