Short Film Collaboration In CHICAGO. Looking for director/editor (will work with musician)

Isaiah Jackson

Reaction score
Looking for collaboration for Comedy channel or rap channel (mainly comedy channel). Mainly looking for a director who can shoot a video to a funny song I made. The song has been getting positive feedback from famous youtubers (Deshawnraw, Emmanuel and Phillip Hudson, Itsreal85, JaeRichards..check them out if you don't know them, they have millions of views on Youtube). If interested, email me at jacknat@sbcglobal.net.

Thank You.

itsdandavid

Reaction score
Hi Isiah! I am attempting to form a solid Facebook group for Chicago YouTubers to meet up and collab. I would post a link to the group but the forum seems to forbid it. So if you're interested please directly message me here or on one of my YouTube channel (AIPofficial or itsDanDavid)

Hope you (or anyone else in the Chicago area) can check it out and please feel free to join if interested. I am in the process of rebranding my channel and building up some content so I am a bit MIA at the moment but will contacting eager people soon. :)