Vlog Collaboration Idea

ShaneMorris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, I want to get this simple collaboration idea done. It's a fairly simple idea and anyone can join in if they'd like. Each of our videos will only be about 30 seconds and consists of a very simple challenge (not really a challenge, but for lack of better words it is). The more people the better. I want to get everyone onboard ASAP and get the videos out this week/next week.

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Shane, So I have just started a global collaboration project with a mix of different YouTuber's and was wandering if you would be interested.

The idea is we talk about happiness and all I would need from you is to say what happiness means to you and what makes you happy. If you would be interested then that would be great as would love to have you on board. Let me know or if you know for sure then email your video answering the two questions. My email is gaj.hudson@hotmail.com I look forward from hearing from you..

Thanks George!

ShaneMorris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm definitely on board for this. Is there a certain format you are looking for or just however I relay the message is cool? Did you want me to upload it to YouTube and email you the link or would you prefer if I send the file to you?

Reactions: George Hudson

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm definitely on board for this. Is there a certain format you are looking for or just however I relay the message is cool? Did you want me to upload it to YouTube and email you the link or would you prefer if I send the file to you?
Hi Shane, thanks for getting back to me, any format is fine and any length is also fine. Either email or YouTube link will be fine :) I look forward to seeing the video.

ShaneMorris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks George, I'll try to get that to you for tomorrow!

ORO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Are you still looking for participants? My channel is definitely in if so!

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
sure! how can we get this together? I just email you a video response with my answers right?
Correct yeah, Define in your own words what happiness is and then say what makes you happy.