Gaming Collaboration For "Professional" Youtubers

Tacocat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome!

Hi, I'm Taco, or Mike if you prefer to get on a first name basis. I'm looking to form a group of youtubers that is a maximum size of 4 (including me). This group of 4 will collaborate and make videos with one another. Now understand that this group of 4, which includes me, will play anything from CS:GO to Arma 3 and virtually anything. One game we will not do however, is minecraft/league. I reject and idea of minecraft/league due to the fact that it is overdone and not very entertaining to watch the same thing done by millions of other upstarts. Sorry.
Any size of youtubers are welcome, as I am fairly new. You can have 2 videos or 100 videos, it doesn't matter. I do have one condition that is more or less encouraged, and it is that you have to have a deep enough voice and a clear microphone. And when I mean clear, it doesn't strictly mean you need a AT2020, or a Blue Yeti. You just need to have little to no background noise, and the volume of your mic also has to be clear.

"Requirements"
- PC only.
- No squeakers (Sorry little guys.)
- Able to record a video so it doesn't look like a slide show.
- Need to be dedicated. (Meaning no one hit wonders, this group is forever, no one video hits and disappear afterwards.)
- I prefer you to be around the north American timezones, although, if anyone european can be online to record at the same time, you are welcome as well.
- Quality content. (This means that you try to make your videos great and don't half a** them.)
- Need skype. (You need this due to the fact that it will be the main form, if not the only form of communication we will really use.)
- A decent computer atleast. (This follows up with what I said earlier, you need to be able to play the games the rest will end up playing, and be able to have decent framerates.)

Contact Info
Steam: Tacocat (My kitty cat)
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCbnlXcdzHFmKjvv7n4InCHw

Twitter: twitter.com/KaitoMSA

Tacocat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I rather not have a bunch of mickey mouses and chipmunks around to record with me as they do not compliment my voice, as mine should compliment theirs as well. Plus it's hard on the ears sometimes.

Reactions: Merbels

Tacocat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm very reluctant to figure out what you consider professional.

Christian Hartman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man, I have been looking around for a very long time for some people that I can work well with. I have seen some of your videos and they seem like the stuff I want to do. I already have have a channel and we are slowly getting to the way we want. I would like to talk to you in Skype or something other than text chat. This way we can really see who each other are. I look forward to talking to you.
Btw i'm 18 and so are the dudes that run my YouTube with me so we are good on the age deal.

PainCakesxX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I may be interested in this. Despite my viewer numbers, I'm a fairly experienced YouTuber (been doing this since 2009 and once had 30,000 subs on my old channel). My inactivity in the past killed my following.

I've been looking for people with similar view numbers as me with similar content. It's hard for me to say this without coming off as arrogant, but most people I see with similar view numbers as me tend to have content that I don't believe would suit my audience or my channel.

I like what I see on yours though!

ItzDino

Reaction score
Hey, i may be interested is this i am a experienced in editing and YouTube i have just recently started fresh with a YouTube gaming channel i think this group will be amazing and im 17 and have a alright voice and i play all PC games, i have a very nice mic (Razer Seiren) good quality good headset and good gaming computer with mad specs!

Add Me on Skype: Paul_19991