Gaming Collaboration Discord Server For YouTubers

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
So I posted a similar thread to here, but it didn't get any attention... maybe because I posted it at like 3 am. :\

But I am a YouTuber with about 500 subscribers, and I'm trying to start a community of YouTubers where they can get noticed, or a boost.

What the server is
1 - So you join, and you can post in pretty much every text channel, except videos. You can introduce yourself and link your channel once upon joining, and again if someone asks for it. :)

2 - You get to post in videos if you start to watch people's posted videos, like leaving a comment of suggestions or feedback.You also have to keep commenting on people's videos to keep it, not just spam and leaving

So I guess if you want to expand your videos beyond a forum, and also if you're looking for collaborations, this server is for you. Add me on discord - MrDooney

Idk if this still exists but to add someone on discord man we need the # with the numbers at the end you only gave your name.

So I posted a similar thread to here, but it didn't get any attention... maybe because I posted it at like 3 am. :\

But I am a YouTuber with about 500 subscribers, and I'm trying to start a community of YouTubers where they can get noticed, or a boost.

What the server is
1 - So you join, and you can post in pretty much every text channel, except videos. You can introduce yourself and link your channel once upon joining, and again if someone asks for it. :)

2 - You get to post in videos if you start to watch people's posted videos, like leaving a comment of suggestions or feedback.You also have to keep commenting on people's videos to keep it, not just spam and leaving

So I guess if you want to expand your videos beyond a forum, and also if you're looking for collaborations, this server is for you. Add me on discord - MrDooney

Hey, I would like to join the group. Btw whats your #no.
Like to add you on discord i require the #no. Example - MrDooney#<your number here>

Anyways have a good day.
Regards
Ray

Back