Gaming Collaboration crew

Relogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! So, I'm new both here and on YouTube, but I'd still love someone/some people to collaborate with, I'd love to start early and hopefully build up a good group of people to keep a consistent collab crew.

So, obviously I don't care if you have 100 or 0 subs. I just want a funny/chill crew to build content with, only restrictions I have:

*Have a somewhat okay mic
*Don't be afraid to try out new things/games
*Be a genarally nice person!

This is all for pc. If you're interested, leave a comment with a little info of yourself!

Have a great day!

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would love to collab with you. What games do you have for pc and when are you going to be available?

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have another person in my group were gonna play shellshock and some other games together

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel like you would be fun to collaborate with, but my computer only lets me do minecraft if you're okay with that and I can only steam chat since i don't have skype or discord. So just say if you can fit both of those conditions.

Relogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel like you would be fun to collaborate with, but my computer only lets me do minecraft if you're okay with that and I can only steam chat since i don't have skype or discord. So just say if you can fit both of those conditions.
Hey mate, the thing is, the type of content I want to create is gameplay+commentaries, so communication is key in my opinion, if you have the chance to download either teamspeak or discord, then I'd be more than happy to try things out with you! if you do, just hit me up! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168319797/ <- That is my steam profile.

I have another person in my group were gonna play shellshock and some other games together
The more the merrier, eh? give me a way to contact you and I'll get in touch / Add my steam! (Mentioned above)

Hey I would love to collab with you. What games do you have for pc and when are you going to be available?
Add me on steam(Mentioned above) and we can talk more there, about games in question and all other type of things that you might have on your mind!