Vlog Collaborate in Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika.S

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Erika.

I post vlogs, how to's, rants, and lifestyle videos. I would love to collaborate on something fun, whether on a topic we both are passionate about, or even if it was a silly tag or challenge video just to switch things up.
I'm currently 10 subs away from 2k.
Feel free to drop me a line if you think we'd be a good fit to create something fun!

/TheBeesKnees

xx

amber.lynx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
hi long story short i had to create a new yt cause of password issues. i have 350 subs growing everyday i'm a "weedtuber" so to speak i dont do weed things, i do things with weed if that makes sense. anyway i make high thoughts videos on whatever is trending i vlog my interesting life, and do shop reviews. however, I have one question to ask do you like cannabis? if so please respond back

MRInuzaki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm always down for colaborations, I'm L.A. based also, I dont have any ideas but I'd love to work together

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not in L.A., but I've been thinking of doing something different and social based. My channel's main content is for a game, but other than tutorials the news for the game can be quite sporadic. I would like to find an avenue that is quicker to record, edit and publish. I covered one topic as an experiment, and it got a decent amount of traffic. I work in aerospace, so I take issues with a more science based perspective (though I do have a pretty wicked sense of humor). It would probably be interesting to have a take from an opposite perspective.

thatbejinxx

Reaction score
Hey I'm from LA. I'm a musician and just started to vlog and try to build an audience. I'd be down to collab on anything. Hit me up if you have the time

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey I'm from LA. I'm a musician and just started to vlog and try to build an audience. I'd be down to collab on anything. Hit me up if you have the time

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.