Hey! I think the only problem is that I live in the Netherlands and you guys are in Chicago.. :(
maybe we can do like a long distance collab, but I haven't done one, do you know how that works?

xxx

Hey Yeah! Check out my latest upload its a valentine day tutorial with another YouTuber and we are long distance. Let me know what you think and If you'd like to do something similar

Hey Leonie, I just checked out your channel and I gotta say your highlight is on point! Please take a look at my channel and let me know if I'm a good fit for your channel. I would love to collaborate on tag videos like "5 makeup items I can't live without".

Hey Leonie, I just checked out your channel and I gotta say your highlight is on point! Please take a look at my channel and let me know if I'm a good fit for your channel. I would love to collaborate on tag videos like "5 makeup items I can't live without".
Yeah sounds good! I think we need to do a long distance video though, unless you're going to be in The Netherlands in the upcoming months[DOUBLEPOST=1487796608,1487796579][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, i would love to collaborate with you :) sounds fun! <3 loved your channel :)
Ah thank you so much! I would love to collab as well let me know!

Back