Other Collab work/Scottish Youtubers ?

Steven Smith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey, Sweaty Steve here again.
Was just wondering if there are any Scottish youtubers out there ? It would be great to actually have some people closer to home that I can discuss YT with. I'd love to build a stronger Scottish YT community like a lot of the big English youtubers do. Anyway yeah, if you live up here in amongst the haggis and kilts then hit me up !

Also I'm an animator and if anyone would like to lend their lovely voices that would be awesome too ! :D

- Steven

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
sup dude, i'm a scottish youtuber :p from glasgow :D add me on skype if you wish: thekeebzyshow

Nazhrael

Reaction score
Whats up man, I've just started a youtube channel doing silent lets plays and walkthroughs with commentary or trying to at least. I'm scottish and I'm currently live in sunny Falkirk. If you want to have a wee chat then please don't hesitate to add me on skype at: Urielthedarkpaladin

Reactions: GamerKeebzy

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, Sweaty Steve here again.
Was just wondering if there are any Scottish youtubers out there ? It would be great to actually have some people closer to home that I can discuss YT with. I'd love to build a stronger Scottish YT community like a lot of the big English youtubers do. Anyway yeah, if you live up here in amongst the haggis and kilts then hit me up !

Also I'm an animator and if anyone would like to lend their lovely voices that would be awesome too ! :D

- Steven
Hey man you are actually like my brother haha. I am from Scotland and i am an animator aswell as you lol.

CAMouflage936

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I am from scotland my hometown was aberdeen now live in edinburgh.

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What's up guys, I don't think the guy that made this thread actually uses this forum anymore, but if you are still looking for scottish youtubers to talk to n stuff feel free to add my skype: thekeebzyshow or message me on the youtubes :p

Reactions: MAD LAD TV