Other Collab With Us, 169k subs

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everybody. Have you ever had a paranormal experience? UFO sighting? Or anything strange and unexplained happen to you? We will interview you on our channel with 169,000 subscribers. Also, we will link your channel in the description and give you a shoutout in the video you are interviewed in. If you're interested, tell me a quick summary of your experience.

We can do the interview a variety of ways. Via google hangouts, skype, or even just over the phone if you prefer. If you have any other ideas of how we could make something work, be sure to tell us.

Let me know if you're interested! :)

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Old house my best friend and ex member of our channel used to live in. Started hanging out with him in high school. It basically became my home was over there every day all day. His room and his brothers room was in the basement and they had a room that we hung out in and played music and just chilled. then a long long hallway to his room. We were just playing and my friend looks down the hall and i see the color from his face drain out. i look down the hall and we see a white face with long black hair looking at us from out of the room. we freak out and run up stairs and lock ourselves in the computer room. That was the first time we seen the face. go forward a little bit and we start to notice things. Keyboard typing when no one was around. One time i was on a computer and a model boat they had fell off the top shelf and hit me on the head. Things started moving and disappearing. We are pretty freaked out so we stay together and just hang out in the computer room. Do research find out about salt lines to keep spirits out. We start to sleep in there together with salt across the windows and doors. Things calm down and we as teenagers forget about anything. We invite our friend over to hang out and tell him just to come in when he is here. He walks into the computer room and asks us who is in the basement? Me and Bryce look at each other and ask him what he means. He tells us he seen a someone looking at him down the hall with long black hair and just thought it was bryce messing with him cause when he went to bryces room no one was there. This gets us back on the scared out of our minds thing. Lucky for us bryce family was already in the process of moving out. We had to spend about a week or so more in the house with the whole house basically empty besides some things of ours in the computer room. We stayed out of the basement and nothing really more happened. On our last night there we heard slamming in the kitchen and were basically to scared to leave our salt protected room. In the morning we went out and all the kitchen cabinets were open all the drawers were pulled out. Even the stove was open. We check all the doors and they were still locked so no one had came in. That was the last time we went into that house. Writing this whole thing out gives me goosebumps lol didnt really wanna think about that ever again. Idk if thats what you are looking for but thats our experience with the paranormal

Reactions: ApexTV

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Old house my best friend and ex member of our channel used to live in. Started hanging out with him in high school. It basically became my home was over there every day all day. His room and his brothers room was in the basement and they had a room that we hung out in and played music and just chilled. then a long long hallway to his room. We were just playing and my friend looks down the hall and i see the color from his face drain out. i look down the hall and we see a white face with long black hair looking at us from out of the room. we freak out and run up stairs and lock ourselves in the computer room. That was the first time we seen the face. go forward a little bit and we start to notice things. Keyboard typing when no one was around. One time i was on a computer and a model boat they had fell off the top shelf and hit me on the head. Things started moving and disappearing. We are pretty freaked out so we stay together and just hang out in the computer room. Do research find out about salt lines to keep spirits out. We start to sleep in there together with salt across the windows and doors. Things calm down and we as teenagers forget about anything. We invite our friend over to hang out and tell him just to come in when he is here. He walks into the computer room and asks us who is in the basement? Me and Bryce look at each other and ask him what he means. He tells us he seen a someone looking at him down the hall with long black hair and just thought it was bryce messing with him cause when he went to bryces room no one was there. This gets us back on the scared out of our minds thing. Lucky for us bryce family was already in the process of moving out. We had to spend about a week or so more in the house with the whole house basically empty besides some things of ours in the computer room. We stayed out of the basement and nothing really more happened. On our last night there we heard slamming in the kitchen and were basically to scared to leave our salt protected room. In the morning we went out and all the kitchen cabinets were open all the drawers were pulled out. Even the stove was open. We check all the doors and they were still locked so no one had came in. That was the last time we went into that house. Writing this whole thing out gives me goosebumps lol didnt really wanna think about that ever again. Idk if thats what you are looking for but thats our experience with the paranormal
That would be great! We don't actually have to interview you. Instead, I think it would be better if you sent us either a video of you talking about your story or an audio file. You can also include a quick plug in the beginning of the video talking about your channel. Let me know if you want to do this!

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yah very interested! let me talk to the other guy that is part of our channel and also with my friends who the are also in the story and see if they want me to use there real names or if they would prefer if i used alias for them. I will let you know asap! thanks for this awesome opportunity!

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yah very interested! let me talk to the other guy that is part of our channel and also with my friends who the are also in the story and see if they want me to use there real names or if they would prefer if i used alias for them. I will let you know asap! thanks for this awesome opportunity!
Awesome! Thank you! I think this will be a good opportunity for you to grow you channel and me to get content! It's a win win!

bryan94c

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
do you guys accept parody paranormal encounters or does it have to be real ?

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
do you guys accept parody paranormal encounters or does it have to be real ?
A parody paranormal encounter would work, it does not have to be real. Are you interested?[DOUBLEPOST=1504580315,1504580247][/DOUBLEPOST]
How many people are you accepting??
As many as we can, are you interested?

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A parody paranormal encounter would work, it does not have to be real. Are you interested?[DOUBLEPOST=1504580315,1504580247][/DOUBLEPOST]
As many as we can, are you interested?
i messaged you

Apcat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Other
Hi I'd love to get involved and send you a video story, what's the best way to do that?