Music Collab with smaller channels? <100 subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Beats

Reaction score
I'm looking for people with small channels like mine to collab with so we can grow together.

I make beats in FL studio so if you are a singer, we can work on a remake or something original.

And if you also make beats we can try and make a sick beat or even beat making challenges.

Reactions: Marissa Dai

CelticPredator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there, I'm looking for someone who can create Arabic trap beats music for gaming content.
If u are interesting for collaboration reply.

Regards.

Reaction score
Hey, I'm more of a comedian (if you can even call me that) than a musician.
There's this funny song I wanna make but I'm pretty awful at making beats.
Would you be down to make a kind of dark trap / hip hop track for something vaguely comedic?

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I really like your stuff, man, good beats. I need a couple beats like that every month for highlight videos for my new channel if you're down. I'd be sure to credit you, and it'd be a mutually beneficial thing. Definitely a good way to have your music heard. Email me a StudzMcGeeBiz@gmail.com if you're interested.

Mikey Beats

Reaction score
I really like your stuff, man, good beats. I need a couple beats like that every month for highlight videos for my new channel if you're down. I'd be sure to credit you, and it'd be a mutually beneficial thing. Definitely a good way to have your music heard. Email me a StudzMcGeeBiz@gmail.com if you're interested.
Sure bro i'm down

Scotty Talks

Reaction score
I'm a vocalist/lyricist with hardly any viewers I'd really appreciate the colab if you're still doing this, please check out my current stuff

Reactions: Mikey Beats

Mikey Beats

Reaction score
I'm a vocalist/lyricist with hardly any viewers I'd really appreciate the colab if you're still doing this, please check out my current stuff
Yea i'm still doing it bro. Message me on twitter twitter.com/MKaymike1

Status
Not open for further replies.