Gaming Collab with on PC. New channel but already been featured on gaming channels on FB

MDuck

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I started my channel 2 weeks ago and I am at 25 subscribers, with 500 views, and 1.3k viewing time. I play R6, Overwatch, Apex, and plenty of other games. We are open to new games as well. My first two videos have been featured on a facebook gaming channel. We are looking to add a few more people to the group to add to the comedy and fun we have. I don't have many requirements other than you have to be able to handle adult humor and language. I have my link to my channel here for you to look and see if you would be interested. I am not asking you to watch anything or subscribe, its just so you can see what we do and how we play.
All my video have 6-8 hours editing each except the lets-play series currently going and that's because its minimal editing. On my channel page is a channel trailer and that's a good representation of my editing style and our humor. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you everyone!

Nefarius

Reaction score
You seem like you have a lot of fun in your videos. I've been dry lately due to not having a consistent group so I'd love to group up

And my channel:

Discord:

Nefarius#0670