Beauty/Makeup Collab with no subbies yet!

SIRENK75

Reaction score
How do you collab with another person ?
please explain.. if your NEW to this everyone's looking for someone with a good amount of followers already!

Kind of confusing, because the point is to grow your channel. (Right)? Help me out on this☺
Thanks!!

MrMyxc

Reaction score
first you make a proper link to your youtube channel.
Upload videos.
make friends.
ask said friends.
profit!

Rails2Revolution

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At the start it doesn't benefit you as much compared to youtubers with large fanbases.

The idea is generally to go for someone around the same amount of subs as you, (but more importantly someone you would actually collab with and get along with personality wise). If you get someone with more subs than you woohoo good for you.

What happens if you do this frequently is that the relationship created causes subscribers to cross over to both channels and both channels get larger fanbases from subscribers that may not have ever discovered the other channel.

On the how to point, I think good tactics include plain up doing videos together. Doesn't always have to be a purpose but just having the person and mentioning at the end will have some effect.

More integrated methods might include getting someone over to you channel to do their type of video with your in it (e.g. showcasing their content on your channel), and then you doing the same on theirs. Another method is also multi part collabs where to follow some type of series, the viewer must visit both channels because ep1 will be on channelA while ep2 will be on channelB etc.

Anyway those are just some suggestions I grabbed off the top of my head. Food for thought.