Other Collab with me?

littleseal17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey! so for a new video i want to show clips of people saying what they think of when i say the word "fans" and then another when i say the word "fandom". just kind of what first comes to mind when you hear those words. So if you would like to help me with that then you could film your raction to the 2 words and send the video to me. I have found that sendspace works the best. Just have the raw video, unedited so its not saved in a program format. Thanks!!

Reactions: KylieInPortland

FromRobbie

Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I could have a go at this next time I'm filming which I think is tomorrow night so I'll get back to you :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldnt mind doing this, does it need to be said in a certain way or anything like "Fans, to me fans are..."? Does the quality matter as I could only use my phone for this.

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i'll do this as well at some point today :D

littleseal17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I wouldnt mind doing this, does it need to be said in a certain way or anything like "Fans, to me fans are..."? Does the quality matter as I could only use my phone for this.
it doesnt need to be said in any certain way, whatever feels normal and whatever quality you have is fine :)
--- merged: Jun 20, 2012 at 5:51 PM ---
i'll do this as well at some point today :D
thanks! :)

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Can I Join? I Want To Collab to people :) Just Reply to me :) Thank you :)

littleseal17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
hey sorry i forgot about this! yea sure you can join! just film your responses and send me them through send space!