Beauty/Makeup Collab with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bre

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey everyone, I'm Bre. I'm 21 and looking for some youtubers to collab with. A little about my channel I have 251 subscribers and 45,000 views. I make makeup and beauty related videos and a little bit of hair videos. My most popular video has 32,000 views. My videos are mainly viewed by people in the 18-34 age range, if you think your interested in collaborating with me feel free to email me at brealexuss@gmail.com and we can discuss some idea's and plan it out. I do have previous collabs on my channel if you want to check the out! Can't wait to hear from you!

Reactions: MonniiBee

Duhhnice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator
Do you mind that i only have 6 subs "/ ? Probably..

Bre

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Do you mind that i only have 6 subs "/ ? Probably..
No, as long as you care about the content you create and we get along I would love to collab with you! Collabing is a great way to create new YouTube friends :)

MonniiBee

The Lightwrighter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Reporter, Vlogger
Hey there! If you're interested, I would love to do a thanksgiving inspired collab with you!

Shalyn

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a 13 year old YouTuber , and I was wondering if you were looking for someone older to collab with. If not, I would love to get in contact. My channel name is JustShayForever if you would like to check it out first.

Skylar Jay

Reaction score
I'd totally be up for a collab. I'm looking to make some YT friends. Check out my channel, and hit me up. :)

Reactions: Bre

prinnyrae22

Reaction score
Your channel is great. Unfortunately I am based in London so collaboration may be difficult.

But it would be great if you can check out my channel and give some tips on how to get more views and subscirbers xo

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This thread is from November, and the OP hasn't been back to the forums in over 8 weeks. I've closed this to prevent confusion about active collaborations.

Status
Not open for further replies.