Vlog Collab with me? :)

Mo Mo

Reaction score
Have you considered a make-up challege with another vlogger? You're given a list of make-up that you have to use, and a theme, and then both/all vloggers design their own make-up and send their viewers to see the other design(s)

Ciarans Blogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sounds cool add me on skype if you have it :) ciaranatkins1

Abuhgayul

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make vlog things and I love to collab, so feel free to talk to me about doing a video!

EstherB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Vlogger
I love to particpate in your collab I have a makeup channel but I havent posted a video on that in forever....
but I also make videos about talking about bands/music

TaliaBloodina

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer
do you have skype?
sorry for the super late reply haha but my laptop broke and i had to get it fixed so I'll IM u[DOUBLEPOST=1389916695,1389916676][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love to particpate in your collab I have a makeup channel but I havent posted a video on that in forever....
but I also make videos about talking about bands/music

then we could totally collab[DOUBLEPOST=1389916718][/DOUBLEPOST]
Me - Me - CHOOSE ME!

Pokemon I choose you :p , ok ok I choose u :D[DOUBLEPOST=1389916768][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you considered a make-up challege with another vlogger? You're given a list of make-up that you have to use, and a theme, and then both/all vloggers design their own make-up and send their viewers to see the other design(s)

omg that sounds like a super cool idea i had never thought about that but I'd like to do it[DOUBLEPOST=1389916783][/DOUBLEPOST]
sounds cool add me on skype if you have it :) ciaranatkins1
adding u right now[DOUBLEPOST=1389916804][/DOUBLEPOST]
I make vlog things and I love to collab, so feel free to talk to me about doing a video!

we could collab anytime u want :)