Vlog COLLAB WITH ME? :D

brittanybearpaws

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i have not done the tag yet, but i plan to do it tomorrow.
I dont mind collabing :3
sure why not I've been meaning to get into more of the collaborating vibe myself
I'm always up for collabs :)
I'd be up for making a collab! My channel's pretty new, so I haven't made one before, but I think it'd be awesome to do! :)
Id be up for a collab!
I just quoted everyone...so nobody feels left out. Lol I WILL COLLAB WITH ALL THE PEOPLES! If you guys want me to be on your channel, send me ideas, and if you want to be on my channel, send me IDEAS! Lol
Or pm me and we can figure stuffs out together!

ItsNateOnline

The #19394881283 Canadian YT'er
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I just quoted everyone...so nobody feels left out. Lol I WILL COLLAB WITH ALL THE PEOPLES! If you guys want me to be on your channel, send me ideas, and if you want to be on my channel, send me IDEAS! Lol
Or pm me and we can figure stuffs out together!
Just watched your videos.:bounce: The drunk video :up:. I'm always up to collab with people! I know you're a bigger channel, but hey, whatever! I subbed btw :)

Reactions: brittanybearpaws

Jap

I do random s***s.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello Everyone!

I've been trying to get into collabs a lot lately and I would really like to talk to more people about making some videos!

If you think we have similar styled channels and would make a fun video, please feel free to email me or fb me! :D
I'd be up for this if its still ongoing? :)

brittanybearpaws

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This will forever be open!
I just got back into town so I need to write down a list of all the people who have responded..so I'm not ignoring everyone just slow on all of the wonderful responses I've gotten!
I don't care how many subs you have either, YTTalk is such a wonderful place to make friends. :]

Reactions: ItsNateOnline