Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Commentary Collab with me, 10 minutes Podcast, I have 6k subs.

Discussion in 'Commentary' started by Melee Vida, Nov 14, 2017 at 5:06 AM.

1. Melee Vida
    Cash:
    $4
    Hello, My names Melissa I am 19yrs old and I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a collaboration. Something were we will brake down a story, subject or idea, fad or phenomenon, just about anything, and we will talk from all perspectives. I need someone who is interesting has personality, a good sense of humor.
    We may watch funny videos, or talk about something in the news, a game, a movie. The subject is irrelevant.
    You need to have some video expirience, and if you don't have a mic you should get one.
    Let me know if you are interested on here, and if not you can always message my youtube channel.
    @ youtube.com/VidaArmonias

Esther likes this.
  2. TheKlutchKing
    Cash:
    $4
    Is there a subscriber requirement or will you let anyone do it who has the right personality?

Esther likes this.
  3. Brenden
    Message me if you need anything :)
    Cash:
    $20
    I would love to do this. I initially started with commentary styled videos before moving into vlogs and would love to discuss whatever you present. Just lmk if there is a sub requirement, so on.

4. Nikki120113
    YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
    Interested! :)
    Open to ideas!

5. Adventure Campitelli
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $81
    I watched a couple of your videos. They are very interesting and kept my attention. no wonder you have 6k subs. Not sure I would be the one you're looking for but if you decide I am then sure lets colab. I'm fairly new to youtube and learning a lot fast.

6. Esther
    Cash:
    $4
    i click on the link it says her channel does not exist

7. Adventure Campitelli
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $81
    I searched VidaArmonias in youtube an hopefully that was her channel

8. War
    War
    Cash: