Commentary Collab with me, 10 minutes Podcast, I have 6k subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melee Vida

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, My names Melissa I am 19yrs old and I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a collaboration. Something were we will brake down a story, subject or idea, fad or phenomenon, just about anything, and we will talk from all perspectives. I need someone who is interesting has personality, a good sense of humor.
We may watch funny videos, or talk about something in the news, a game, a movie. The subject is irrelevant.
You need to have some video expirience, and if you don't have a mic you should get one.
Let me know if you are interested on here, and if not you can always message my youtube channel.
@ youtube.com/VidaArmonias

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would love to do this. I initially started with commentary styled videos before moving into vlogs and would love to discuss whatever you present. Just lmk if there is a sub requirement, so on.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched a couple of your videos. They are very interesting and kept my attention. no wonder you have 6k subs. Not sure I would be the one you're looking for but if you decide I am then sure lets colab. I'm fairly new to youtube and learning a lot fast.

Esther

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched a couple of your videos. They are very interesting and kept my attention. no wonder you have 6k subs. Not sure I would be the one you're looking for but if you decide I am then sure lets colab. I'm fairly new to youtube and learning a lot fast.
i click on the link it says her channel does not exist

War

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds like you're looking for a boyfriend lul

Megan Griggs

Reaction score
Hey im 16 years old and im kinda new to Youtube so im trying to grow my channel. I believe i have a big I would be completely interested in collaborating with u. Let me know what you think and what equipment i may need.

Reaction score
im up for it. im 14 i have a good mic (at2020 usb+) and am looking to grow my commentary channel

Status
Not open for further replies.