Gaming COLLAB WITH A 2K CHANNEL!!

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

I am a 2k channel and really want to get back into doing youtube properly i have taken a LONG break and ready to really kick start my channel again, and what better way of doing so with a cheeky collab with some of you guys.....

PC GAMERS ONLY!!

Message me on here if you would like to organise a collab on the PC i would love it!!

thegarehare

Reaction score
I just made this so it says I cannot message you until I have 50 posts but I am interested!

Reactions: BigHead

TheCanadianNeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im interested tweet/dm me @neo_tcn on twitter or THΞCΛNΛDIΛNNΞO™#5586 on discord

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just made this so it says I cannot message you until I have 50 posts but I am interested!
i would be interested in starting up a recording with you to be fair add me on skype bigheadbarnett? Will you be willing to record as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1500407621,1500407512][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would be interested.
i would be interested in starting up a recording with you to be fair add me on skype bigheadbarnett? Will you be willing to record as well?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
IM INTERESTED I HAVE YOUTUBE GAMING CHANNEL WHICH I UPLOAD MOSTLY OVERWATCH AND CALL OF DUTY ON I HAVE 1.1K SUBS AND A VERY ACTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE AUDIENCE
I WOULD LOVE TO COLLAB WITH YOU

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
IM INTERESTED I HAVE YOUTUBE GAMING CHANNEL WHICH I UPLOAD MOSTLY OVERWATCH AND CALL OF DUTY ON I HAVE 1.1K SUBS AND A VERY ACTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE AUDIENCE
I WOULD LOVE TO COLLAB WITH YOU

I can see that very muchly mate i would be interested in starting up a recording with you to be fair add me on skype bigheadbarnett? Will you be willing to record as well? I have started fresh now hence the lack of uploads i took a break of you youtube around 6 months but i really wanna meet new people and i think you would be wicked too have a session with!!

I M O B 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not very big but I do need gameplay
do you record console or PC games?

Brix

Reaction score
I'm interested, Contact me on discord brix#7243