Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
Hey guys,
If you feel like collabing on a music video,video game related like a game tribute but with original song,give me a message in here
My channel username is pluviaaeterna on YT if you want to see what I do

What I want:
You have more than 100 subs on your channel
Keep the collab fun and simple: I want someone who can do an instrument or a video editor who can make the final video(my videos have popular game clips like LoL,etc),you have to contribute with something
Put the video on my channel and your channel with a link to each other,to promote each other and give credit to each other on the video too

Last edited:

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Musician
What exactly is it that you want to do on this video? Compose, mix and master the whole song? Or also compose something with someone else?

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
What exactly is it that you want to do on this video? Compose, mix and master the whole song? Or also compose something with someone else?

Hey Jamie, I want to compose something with someone else,I will do the rest,I just need an instrument line from the person I will collab with to make it simple,for now I need an instrument line Asian style cause I make an Asian song but I`m open for other styles in the future too and the same type of collab,1 instrument.

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Musician
Hey Jamie, I want to compose something with someone else,I will do the rest,I just need an instrument line from the person I will collab with to make it simple,for now I need an instrument line Asian style cause I make an Asian song but I`m open for other styles in the future too and the same type of collab,1 instrument.

I'm probably not your guy then :) Most of the instruments I use, are MIDI instruments, and if I record one, I let a professional do it (I don't play it myself). But good luck with your search nevertheless :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
I'm probably not your guy then :) Most of the instruments I use, are MIDI instruments, and if I record one, I let a professional do it (I don't play it myself). But good luck with your search nevertheless :)

I make all my songs in MIDI format so it`s not a problem and only the voices are recordings...

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
sounds like fun
Yeah,it has to be :) ,I see you mix rock tracks,I will have a rock track that needs mixing soon,if you want I give it to you,you make your own vid I make mine with it and at the end we give credits to each other so we grow more on YTube

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
Need a video for the music or music to the video? I can made videos to the music if its game related or editing related. check out my channel if u wanna see some edits (only first started doing video edits over music)

Reactions: Pluvia Aeterna
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
Need a video for the music or music to the video? I can made videos to the music if its game related or editing related. check out my channel if u wanna see some edits (only first started doing video edits over music)
Yes,can you put some Assassin`s Creed Origins clips from the official trailers over one song that I will give you?(simple editing)