Gaming Collab on PC for funny moments!

Hey, I'm a YouTube with 115 subs, looking to collaborate on PC. I can play games like Rainbow Six Siege. CS:GO 1v1s, and really a lot of games just ask if I can and I will try and get back. Also, I'm also open to playing some VR games like Climbey. If you are interested I only ask that you:

-Have at least 200 subs,
OR
Have at least 100 active views per video you upload (more or less)

-Play on PC

-Have Skype AND Discord

-Be at least 13 years of age

-Funny

-Link your channel

I'm really looking to collab with people to grow both of our channels. So 100 active viewers should hopefully help. You can look me up on YouTube my channel is OfficialWingBro. My steam name is WingBro, same icon as my youtube, am my Skype is OfficialWingBro. Looking forward to do some collab with you guys!

Hey! My video views depend on demand levels for that particular series but in the past I have performed very well in the views. I am currently in the process of editing a lot of my older videos which is why a lot of them are privated. I have recently stared uploading again and I hope you enjoy the content that you can see on my channel if you are still interested in colabing on a variety of games. I also have a second channel which I have recently made and can be found linked in my most recent videos :) This second channel will focus on a variety of games and collabs would be great for it. If you're interested in collabing on the type of games I have on my main channel or other games that I can upload perhaps on my second channel then that would be great and I hope you can see that my videos are of a good quality and will be happy to collab in future.
Thanks for reading ~ DFOV/Tom

Howdy mate! Id be down to collaborate. Ive deleted many of my videos and i dont have many consistent viewers, but i do have 300 subs. Id love to work with ya! My skypes "gecklo" and my steam account is "thegecklo". Looking forward to playin with ya my good sir :D

I can't find you on steam, you are gonna have to find me. My name is WingBro.

Howdy mate! Id be down to collaborate. Ive deleted many of my videos and i dont have many consistent viewers, but i do have 300 subs. Id love to work with ya! My skypes "gecklo" and my steam account is "thegecklo". Looking forward to playin with ya my good sir :D
Hey! Mind if I add you on Steam too? :)

Back