Music Collab on our vlog

Curly&Clueless

Reaction score
hey! We have recently uploaded around 5 videos to our channel and have been looking for music to add to our Vlogs, we have some original background music at the moment but would like some actual singing for the next one, you can see our videos to get the type of feel of music that would fit our style but really we are open to any genre!

JUSMedia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Other
Hey You have some dope videos! I'd be interested in collabing with you I have a few full tracks on my Channel and I am working on more feel free to take a look and let me know if you're interested

Curly&Clueless

Reaction score
Hey Justin! we would really love to have some of your tracks over our songs! we are going to Paris in Feb and we recently have a vlog of Prague to edit and we would like to see how we could fit you tracks around them first. Do you have an email address? Instagram,fb or twitter to contact you?

Jason

Reactions: JUSMedia

JUSMedia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey Justin! we would really love to have some of your tracks over our songs! we are going to Paris in Feb and we recently have a vlog of Prague to edit and we would like to see how we could fit you tracks around them first. Do you have an email address? Instagram,fb or twitter to contact you?

Jason
hey Jason
That's awesome I really like the channel and I would love to collab with you! My Instagram is jaynaundros fell free to hit me up on there anythime I have a few tracks on my YT and I'm working on several more right now for a few different albums I'm going to be releasing in 2017

Curly&Clueless

Reaction score
hey Jason
That's awesome I really like the channel and I would love to collab with you! My Instagram is jaynaundros fell free to hit me up on there anythime I have a few tracks on my YT and I'm working on several more right now for a few different albums I'm going to be releasing in 2017
Cool i'll add you on there now! i have listened to all of them don't worry and subscribed! :) t[DOUBLEPOST=1483203418,1483173490][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey Jason
i have messaged you on instagram

Curly&Clueless

Reaction score
Hey, I've message you on Insta if you could get back to me thy would be great
hey Jason

JUSMedia

Reaction score
Channel Type