Beauty/Makeup Collab on makeup

Janae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey my name is Janae and I do makeup videos on youtube. I wanted to know if anyone would like to collab with me!!!

justcat

Reaction score
Hi Janae, I'd be interested in doing a collab with you. I'm just starting out on YT. Let me know if you are interested!

Janae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We can do a collab. What kind of video were you thinking about wanting to do?

justcat

Reaction score
How about a girls night out collab? We could each do a sort of get ready with me for a night out with the girls. How about you - what sort of thing were you thinking of?

Janae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like the girls night out collab. I haven't done one of those before. do you want to be semi formal or just going out to like a restaurant with family or friends?

justcat

Reaction score
I was thinking something that you'd wear out to a bar with friends or something. Probably casual dress or trousers and top with some heels thrown in for good measure. So not too formal.
If you wanted to do that, we could send each other pictures of the things that we were planning on wearing so we could make sure that we're along the same lines.
I was also thinking that we'd probably want to do a different video for each of our channels, so maybe one of us could post the girls night out collab and the other can do maybe a beauty related tag video or a what's in my makeup collection video. What do you think?
One of us could edit one video and one can edit the other.

Janae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to do the girls night out one. We can each edit our own video so there won't be any mix up. Actually we can both do the girls night out. Just so the viewers see how we both get ready for a girls night out

justcat

Reaction score
I'm getting loads of ideas on this now! I'll message you on Youtube so we can talk on there :)

Janae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
okay thats fine!!!