javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Love Coffee! It's brewed daily in our house. Let me know what you're thinking.
So what I was thinking, at the beginning of the video, we can verbally or even put an annotation on the side for the shout out on what your channel is about and put a link in the description

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure, not opposed to this. I owe another YouTuber a shout out today for helping (creating) the banner on our channel. I should be able to do one later in the week.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure, not opposed to this. I owe another YouTuber a shout out today for helping (creating) the banner on our channel. I should be able to do one later in the week.
No problemo with that! I'll hit ya up on me next video after tomorrows

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, i am also a small youtuber i have 14 subs, but i would love to shout you out in my next video! It is good to have friends in the youtube community!
Hey! Just did your shout out if you want to come check it out!

Kate GD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! Just did your shout out if you want to come check it out!
Thank you for the shout out)) Btw very interesting idea for the channel! I will give you a shoutout in my video as well))

Jaimebur

Reaction score
That is awesome, I'm a creator as well and finding the correct people to collab, you can leave your info on comaker.co I made it myself to contact you and start collaborating. Let me know what you think

DramaIRL

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey let me know if you're still doing shout outs. I can only give u one in a couple of weeks :D

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man! I almost forgot to shout you out today but I added an annotation and a link to your video on my latest video if that's cool!