Commentary (Collab) Looking for a Group to Make Videos with.

Refresh

Hey, I'm Sean and I'm looking for a group of people to collaborate with!

I've only been doing YouTube for little over a month at this point, so I'm still new to the scene so would need some advice and help when making videos with other people. Other than that I'm eager to learn and make content.

I personally don't really have any requirements for the people I'd collab with, the only thing really is if I enjoy your videos or not and that we do similar content.

My channel isn't very impressive, I only have about 430 Subscribers and only manage to get between 100-200 views per video, which is a struggle in itself lately.

Anyway, if you're interested hit me up and leave your discord information down below so I can add you.

Many thanks,
Sean.

Hey, I'm Sean and I'm looking for a group of people to collaborate with!

I've only been doing YouTube for little over a month at this point, so I'm still new to the scene so would need some advice and help when making videos with other people. Other than that I'm eager to learn and make content.

I personally don't really have any requirements for the people I'd collab with, the only thing really is if I enjoy your videos or not and that we do similar content.

My channel isn't very impressive, I only have about 430 Subscribers and only manage to get between 100-200 views per video, which is a struggle in itself lately.

Anyway, if you're interested hit me up and leave your discord information down below so I can add you.

Many thanks,
Sean.
Have you got twitter?

I can understand your need, but surely you want partners to live in or near the area where you are. I've looked but can't see any indication as to where in the world you live! Pete.

I can understand your need, but surely you want partners to live in or near the area where you are. I've looked but can't see any indication as to where in the world you live! Pete.

I live in the South West of the United Kingdom. Honestly, the video doesn't have to be in person but could work over something like discord. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1535721523,1535721505][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you got twitter?
No I don't, it's one of the few social media's I don't use. :(

Hey I'm down to collaborate with you I am a fairly small channel and I am in need of a boost I have a funny quirky personallity and would love to help you here is my discord Dipolar#9798

Back