Other Collab| Introduce Voice of Vanessa!

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As you all know I love promoting and helping other's out on my channel so I had an idea...why not let you guys be apart of my video with me? So here is basically what I would like you guys to do if you are willing to participate. :)

I would like you to introduce yourself and then introduce my video within 15 seconds. You can make a little skit of it or you can simply just say your real name, your channel name and then say "You're watching voice of vanessa" or something along the lines of that..as long as your introducing the show. (have fun with it). Just upload your intro to youtube and put it as unlisted and post it here or PM me the link to it...I'll tell you once I download it. This collab never ends so you can make a intro when ever you want. ^_^ I'm always happy to do anything with you guys..(as long as it's legal lol) Your intro will be included in an episode based on when you send it to me so if you make one it will be certain that you will be in an episode one day~

EDIT: The videos will be picked with a Random name picker generator thingy...So it will be a surprise when your video is used (Just to keep you guys on your toes heheh)

How will you benefit from this? <3
. Well you get promotion because you will be at the very start of the video (awesome)
. An annotation leading to your channel (more promotion hurray ;D )
.Your channel link in video description (lol yaya!)

I did a video like this for someone else when I first started my channel the only difference is that I didn't state what the name of my Channel was. Here is an example of something you can do to introduce the channel.
Thanks for Reading! <3

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's great! Feel free to do it when ever you want ..there is no rush :) Would be great to have ya in my video!! <333
all 3 members of Vahnchand might introduce ya :p so watch out! haha i'll let ya know when i do one tho! this is a pretty neat idea! i thought of doing something like this cept not in the intro just to get different people to say "subscribe to vahnchand" and the end of our videos haha

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
all 3 members of Vahnchand might introduce ya :p so watch out! haha i'll let ya know when i do one tho! this is a pretty neat idea! i though of doing something like this cept not in the intro just to get different people to say "subscribe to vahnchand" and the end of our videos haha
That's a good idea! You should do that too..I'm sure ppl would love to do that! I would xD!! and all three members??!! wow i can't wait! that would be freakin awesome!!!

Reactions: Vicboss

Lee Dawson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You still got applications open to do this Vanessa? :)