Comedy Collab?? (guarenteed views)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleThreat

Reaction score
As we have just now started and have a few videos under our belt we have gained alot of attention from people and our channel has been doing kinda good. For a small channel that is... We want to continue growing and we feel that way could be collabing and getting a different audience and we could also help you out in the process. I think we could come up with a great video idea getting us alot more popularity as a channel!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What kind of collab?? You write guarenteed views?? will you feature one of my videos on your channel or what are you thinking? And should I do a shout out or something in return?? I have a small channel (1900+ subscribers) with short animated videos. Feel free to check it out and see if there is potential for collaboration:)

FleXiNaToR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
By 'Collab' what do you mean?
Do you want feature in the same video?

Last edited:

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depends on the subject

Stove180

Reaction score
awesome vids, would love to collab, i am a loner by myself no body close to me/ friends wants to make vids, sure lets collab! i make short sketch comedy videos, i can edit something together to add in one of your vids, i have a series on my channel called you might be a blank if,if interested at all hit me up, im 28 , i try to do one sketch comedy and one gameplay vid a week, i am currently doing a murder mystery month series of vids, for october check them out if interested, i am down for what ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.