Other Collab Ghost Hunting Washington state seattle area

Joe Ries

Reaction score
Are you interested in the paranormal and video production. Hello name is Joe. I'm looking for a business partner interested in the Paranormal. Maybe a YouTuber like me, and like me, you're interested in making money hunting ghosts and things that go bump in the night... You must live near the Seattle/Tacoma areas. I live in Kent/Renton. Like me, you have your own camera and computer or laptop. Both camera and CPU are a Must. It really helps if you can already edit like me. I use adobe premiere pro and after effects, are you willing to learn it. I already have a small youtube channel.... You have to be outgoing, mature, sense of humor, hard working, time off on the weekends ...because we, gotta study, drive, film, drive, edit, upload, tag, social media... What we don't know we could learn...Maybe not all in the same day but faster the better. We get to travel, share expenses, drive time....so its 50/50 when it comes to work and profits. I need a partner not A Host or a Lazy No Show. You gotta talk to the camera... and help out...So let's hunt ghosts and make a youtube show... Tell me about yourself, Availability. Skills. Equipment. Ideas. Send a picture or video. It would be great if you already messed around with youtube or video. Even better if you once belonged to a paranormal society. IM 40 so ages 30 to 50 are perfect. Talk to you later.