Vlog Collab for $$$, open to many kinds of channels.

Paige McKenzie

Reaction score
Depending on how big your channel is and the type of channel you have, this might interest you. We're looking for Collaborators to create some content for our channel and we will pay you for it. The style of video is very simple, a vlog, and you don't have to put much production into it. We will pay $100 for a series of videos very similar to these some we have already made. I can send you an example. There's some strict specific requirements to how I need the video made so if you're interested send me a PM. We will link to your channel at the top of the description and in the end card. Prefer female youtubers for this, at least to start.

Will

*The guy who uses asterisks to narrate everything*
Reaction score
The rip between the 8th and 9th dimension
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
Do you HAVE to be female? Because I'm very interested so far.[DOUBLEPOST=1393036677,1393036022][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus I can't PM you until I've posted 50 times. Soo.. I could give you my email if it comes to that.

Reactions: Paige McKenzie

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha, I am familiar with your channel actually. We used to run a ghost hunting show on YouTube and you would always come up. Glad to see your channel is still doing well. It is a killer niche to get into on YouTube and you can make a ton from this. Keep up the good work =)

Reactions: Paige McKenzie

Paige McKenzie

Reaction score
Haha, I am familiar with your channel actually. We used to run a ghost hunting show on YouTube and you would always come up. Glad to see your channel is still doing well. It is a killer niche to get into on YouTube and you can make a ton from this. Keep up the good work =)
Awesome thanks! You guys are super cute on camera! Keep it up.[DOUBLEPOST=1393260683,1393260620][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you HAVE to be female? Because I'm very interested so far.[DOUBLEPOST=1393036677,1393036022][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus I can't PM you until I've posted 50 times. Soo.. I could give you my email if it comes to that.
No it doesn't have to be a female. Do you have any videos that you're in?[DOUBLEPOST=1393260712][/DOUBLEPOST]
If I wear a wig would I be considered female?
LOL.... that's not all that makes up a female but you don't have to be female.

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome thanks! You guys are super cute on camera! Keep it up.
Thank you, this is a rather new channel. The channel I was referencing is a channel we stopped using about 4 years ago it was strictly ghost hunting xD

Ariel Davis

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Depending on how big your channel is and the type of channel you have, this might interest you. We're looking for Collaborators to create some content for our channel and we will pay you for it. The style of video is very simple, a vlog, and you don't have to put much production into it. We will pay $100 for a series of videos very similar to these some we have already made. I can send you an example. There's some strict specific requirements to how I need the video made so if you're interested send me a PM. We will link to your channel at the top of the description and in the end card. Prefer female youtubers for this, at least to start.
Hi!
I'm a relatively small channel, just starting out with vlogging. But I always put effort in to my videos, and this sounds interesting. You can check out my channel at 1arieldavis. I'll be sure to send you a PM on youtube.

Good luck! :)

jjustgreg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I personally don't need any money seeing I love collaborating, I am open for this!
Are there any other requirements?
I am not sure if I qualify for everything! I do hope so!

HeyIt'sCindy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I'm female, have a small vlog channel, and love collaborating. You don't have to pay me; I just make videos because I enjoy it. I am very interesting and would like more information.