Comedy Collab channel

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
Hey there. So I have this idea in my head for a long time right now and I have decided to just try it and see how it will work out.

I would like to start a collab channel with other youtubers who want to grow. Since my channel is basicly comedy and animation, I would like to find other youtubers who make comedy videos (and maybe animation also) and are interested in collaborating.

Let's say we all could make one video each month for the channel. (I don't have time for more) If we are with four, we could upload a video each week. If we are with 8 or more we could upload 2-3 videos a week on the channel.
We then could optimize our videos for SEO so that they wil rank in search results which will lead to more exposure. Of course we then put links of our channels on the collab channel. Also we can share all of the videos on our Facebook or Twitter etc. That way we are basicly growing on youtube together.

Requirements:

- You need to be able to make a video each month. You can decide for yourself what kind of video, but it has to be with the purpose of being funny.

- You need to have good video and audio quality

- You need to have a youtube channel and social media to share the videos

- You have to be funny

MOST IMPORTANTLY: You need to be serious about youtube. You need to be serious about wanting to grow. Yes, of course we should have fun. We should have a lot of fun doing it, but in the end we all want to grow our channel a bit more with it. The purpose of the channel is that we basicly grow with each other instead of growing on our own. I believe it will be very effective and it is also more fun I think.
If you are interested, please respond below.