Other COLLAB CHANNEL!

levi

I've Got It
Hey guys i need some help im bored of doing youtube i just deleted my channel my new one is called LeviAstinTV but i want some people to make vlogs pranks challenges and upload them to my channel i just want to get big and out there iv got no videos yet so need one any ideas? so please sub and make videos with me!

I feel ya man, best advice for video ideas, just be you, I've just started a new youtube account and its hard gainin subs without spammin the crap out of people i only have 2 subs lol but am just gonna carry on and hope for the best, I've been wanting to collab with some1 so just hit me up if you want some1

thanks man i want to do a collab with someone i have an ipod what is 720p hd im getting a really good camera soon i was big before but i got hacked so just starting again ill look at your channel and sub

Kind of off-topic but Always enable 2-step auth if you get big :) you can never get hacked then.

Good luck with this project! Unfortunately, most people only like to collab if you have a pre-established audience, so they can get some additional traffic. Hopefully you find something though!

thanks mate, iv just uploaded a cover of boyfreind justin bieber gay song but can sing it ok i am not a good singer its just a trial.

i closed it because i am making new one with freind about vlogs challanges and song covers nice vids btw

Back