Vlog Collab Channel looking for THREE new members!

Juliana Sabo

Hello! I'm part of a collab channel called 20Something, and we're looking to add three new members to the crew!

A bit about the channel: as the channel name suggests, we're a group of vloggers in their mid-20s. We post Monday-Friday, with a different vlogger posting each day (the days we're trying to fill are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday).

Each week we discuss a different topic or theme, with each vlogger giving their own special and unique point of view on the topic. And these videos can range from an honest discussion on the topic to the absolute absurd.

For more information on how to apply, you can find a link to an instructional video on my profile.

And if you have any additional questions, feel free to post to this thread and I'll answer.

Good luck! We look forward to meeting you guys.

I would love to be on one of the spots for this collab channel!!
I have a small channel (427 subs) with a lovely community of travel and vegan vloggers.

I upload 3 times a week.
I am 24, a UK based vegan/travel vlogger.
I just quit my job to become a full time digital nomad.
I am moving abroad to Amsterdam in April!
I am committed to YouTube and now i work online i can prioritise YouTube!
I would love to get involved and bring value to the channel!

I would love to be on one of the spots for this collab channel!!
I have a small channel (427 subs) with a lovely community of travel and vegan vloggers.

I upload 3 times a week.
I am 24, a UK based vegan/travel vlogger.
I just quit my job to become a full time digital nomad.
I am moving abroad to Amsterdam in April!
I am committed to YouTube and now i work online i can prioritise YouTube!
I would love to get involved and bring value to the channel!

Cool! If you go to my profile, my latest status update has a link to a video with the instructions on how to apply to the collab channel (for some reason I'm not able to include links in these threads).

Back