Vlog Collab Channel! Looking for members!

Liza Ruedas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, y'all!

I'm Liza, and I'm hoping to get a collab channel started up (again) really soon and I'm looking for members! I was gonna make a video about this, but my DSLR just broke down and it's currently at the shop, so I decided to post it up here!

So I used to be part of this collab channel called "whoneedsplanes" a few years ago, but unfortunately it fell out after a couple of months because of a couple of reasons, but now I would really want to get it back up! So now I'm looking for members to join me! I also realized that most of the open collab channels are for like 18 and younger, and I'm about to turn 21. Basically, the plan for the channel is that we would just have a weekly theme and make videos on that, though I'm open to suggestions too.

Guidelines:
1. Be around 17-25 years old. This isn't a big deal really, just a guideline
2. Have an HD camera. Like a DSLR or a Canon Powershot/Ixus, just to have consistent good quality videos.
3. Be comfortable talking about/doing most things. Not that we will constantly be doing cray things, but I'm just thinking that it wouldn't be 100% PG-13, if you get what I mean.
3. Be able to post every week!

If you are interested, let me know and I'd like to know more about you! If you could put up a video audition on youtube, that would be great! Just answer some questions so I can get to know more about you!

Questions:
1. Name
2. Age
3. Location
4. What camera/ editing software you use
5. Some random facts about yourself

Sorry this is so long! Hahahaha, but I just wanted to lay everything down in one post! So do let me know if you're interested! I hope to hear from y'all soon! :*