Gaming Collab? Challenge? :) Podcast type thing?

Pokemon?

• AMAZING

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • So good

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • It's okay

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Eh, not bad

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • What is that?

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not my thing

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • HORRIBLE

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Ms.Sinister

I have just done something which I was pretty interested in. Challenging other channels. I was curious if anyone would be interested in doing so?

It can be for any system (that I have or a flash game) and we challenge each other to beat each other score, time, completion time, etc....

IF no one wants to do that, I would like to still collab with people if it's just putting videos on their channel, on mine, or even both that would be wonderful :)

Requirements:
16+
Decent voice (no squeakers. Sorry)
No sub requirements
No view requirements
Must have at least 10 videos

Questions I would like answered:
What time would work for you?
What game?
Time zone? (to work out when I can then)
Best way to contact you?

Thank you for reading this and hope to hear from some people :)

About the podcast I would like to do like a video that revolves about things happening now. Nothing too serious just want to do this for a fun side thing. If anyone has ideas, that would be awesome :)

Last edited:
Sounds neat - I will happily take a challenge :D
What time would work for you? Monday and late Saturday would probably work the best for me :)
What game? I do not know.. I would prefer something we are both beginners in.. It would need to be on PC though.
Time zone? CEST
Best way to contact you? Well, I check on this site pretty often, so you can always just write a PM - you are welcome to get my Skype though.

I love playing pokemon! :D
id be up for a battle some time but i don't have a gaming channel so it could just go on yours :)

I could do this in a month but alas, I'm only 15.

GIF.gif

Sounds neat - I will happily take a challenge :D
What time would work for you? Monday and late Saturday would probably work the best for me :)
What game? I do not know.. I would prefer something we are both beginners in.. It would need to be on PC though.
Time zone? CEST
Best way to contact you? Well, I check on this site pretty often, so you can always just write a PM - you are welcome to get my Skype though.
Alright, we can talk about what games we could do :) I saw your videos and I like them, just btw.
Saturday would be the best then. I don't have anything on weekends so it would be best for the time zone differences[DOUBLEPOST=1409877224,1409876730][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love playing pokemon! :D
id be up for a battle some time but i don't have a gaming channel so it could just go on yours :)
Yeah that sounds fun :) I wouldn't mind doing that at all

Alright, we can talk about what games we could do :) I saw your videos and I like them, just btw.
Saturday would be the best then. I don't have anything on weekends so it would be best for the time zone differences[DOUBLEPOST=1409877224,1409876730][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah that sounds fun :) I wouldn't mind doing that at all

cool! :) will be play on X and Y ?
just send me your friend code and when you want to battle

Sounds cool! :)
I can play games that I have, and I can probably get most games as well :p

What time would work for you: Weekends usually.
What game: Any game is fine by me! I own mostly Nintendo games, but I also have PC, PS3 and XBOX 360 as well :)
Time zone: I think it's GMT+1 (I'm in Norway)
Best way to contact you: Skype would be best.

cool! :) will be play on X and Y ?
just send me your friend code and when you want to battle

I don't have my 3ds with me right now, so I will do it when I get back from my mini vacation

Sounds cool! :)
I can play games that I have, and I can probably get most games as well :p

What time would work for you: Weekends usually.
What game: Any game is fine by me! I own mostly Nintendo games, but I also have PC, PS3 and XBOX 360 as well :)
Time zone: I think it's GMT+1 (I'm in Norway)
Best way to contact you: Skype would be best.

Would you like to do the challenge? Collab? Or both?
I own those as well, so we can chat to see. Weekends would be best for me too

I can wifi battle you in pokemon!, my channel is mainly revolved around it. I have pokemon Y for 3ds but I don't have a capture card...if u dont have one as well we can do pokemon showdown... to answer your questions though I'm in EST, my time is pretty flexible (prefer weekends tho) and skype

I can wifi battle you in pokemon!, my channel is mainly revolved around it. I have pokemon Y for 3ds but I don't have a capture card...if u dont have one as well we can do pokemon showdown... to answer your questions though I'm in EST, my time is pretty flexible (prefer weekends tho) and skype
Just curious. Pokemon showdown?

Back