Gaming Collab Basically Looking for new people to play with

Graphix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Designer
If you want to join just say so I will be willing to play with anyone :) Well Teenagers and up I honestly don't like Squeakers lol if you want Check out my channel before hand if you think you actually wanna play with me (Im starting a new slate) Im able to play a lot of games and record and Im looking for a Minecraft buddy too xD

Callum Rowley

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'm up for this. If it was gaming I'd have to do it on my solo channel (This is my collab IRL channel) But I'd be willing to give this a go :)

Graphix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
i'm up for this. If it was gaming I'd have to do it on my solo channel (This is my collab IRL channel) But I'd be willing to give this a go :)
I will be recording the sessions if we do play :) xXGoldenPalaceXx

MsFancyBear

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
If you're okay with me, I'd be glad to join you. I'm pretty picky with voices as well .-. I can deal with certain squeakers but.. meh :(

Reactions: Reckzzy

Graphix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
If you're okay with me, I'd be glad to join you. I'm pretty picky with voices as well .-. I can deal with certain squeakers but.. meh :(
Yeah I can deal lol :3[DOUBLEPOST=1372184600,1372184409][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you haven't saw yet my skype is xXGoldenPalaceXx xD