Gaming Colabs and Groups

Who would you rather be our president instead of Donald trump?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sauceboi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys I'm Sauce boi and I make gaming commentaries and rants and storytimes. I have at the moment 43 subs and gain 2-3 per half a week I'm just looking for people who need someone to game with and colab with I'm always avalable hmu on Twitter @SauceBoi_Ugly and I really don't look for anything in return it's just that making videos by yourself is kinda weird and boring at times so I want to spice it up a little I play Ps4 a lot so I have black ops 3, titanfall 2, battlefield 1, Destiny and I'm planing on getting other mainstream games as well so hmu for more info and check out my channel to see what kind of content I post specificly the rants.. I AM MAKING A SCHEDULE SO THAT I CAN HELP OUT MORE THAN ONE PERSON SO MAKE SURE YOU REPLY QUICK..GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GROWING YOUTUBERS OUT THERE✌

Last edited:
Reactions: KeepItMello

KeepItMello

Reaction score
Hey, man I started my YouTube channel about a week ago and I play PS4. I play some games, but mostly just Black Ops 3, Rocket League, Madden 16, Mortal Kombat X, and Fallout 4. I would like to collab with you if you don't mind me only having 2 subscribers... I try really hard to edit my videos and right now I have 3 or 4 videos uploaded. I hope you take me into consideration, and I am most active on Skype if you have that just reply to me and we can talk from there.

Sauceboi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey, man I started my YouTube channel about a week ago and I play PS4. I play some games, but mostly just Black Ops 3, Rocket League, Madden 16, Mortal Kombat X, and Fallout 4. I would like to collab with you if you don't mind me only having 2 subscribers... I try really hard to edit my videos and right now I have 3 or 4 videos uploaded. I hope you take me into consideration, and I am most active on Skype if you have that just reply to me and we can talk from there.
Send me a link to your channel b/c the one in your bio isn't working but I was were you were at not to long ago and no one helped me man and I'd be glad to lend a handI can defiantly fit you in my schedule once I find out a little bit about your uploading style and content.

Reactions: KeepItMello

KeepItMello

Reaction score
Umm. It won't let me post any links. But I will update my channel link ASAP
Just try it again once you see this if it has updated

KeepItMello

Reaction score
Yeah just put the last part of the link in after it says /channel/ put all those letters, numbers and crap in the box... I think there is a thread about how to do it..like how mine looks
Yeah I updated it

RetroRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Animator
Hey man. I would like to collab. My channel is decently sized with about 80 subs.
So.... Yeah... Anyways enjoy ur day.
Regards
Ray

Sauceboi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey man. I would like to collab. My channel is decently sized with about 80 subs.
So.... Yeah... Anyways enjoy ur day.
Regards
Ray
Yeah man I'm up for one if you have Twitter just hmu through there so we could get a plan in motion and start working on it.

RetroRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Animator
Yeah man I'm up for one if you have Twitter just hmu through there so we could get a plan in motion and start working on it.
Sure man,
My twitter is - @retro_rayrr[DOUBLEPOST=1478784801,1478784754][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure man,
My twitter is - @retro_rayrr