Other Colab so fab!

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Our day wasn't nearly as 'exciting'? o.o How flexible is your shooting arrangement? Can you record on locations that we agree upon or in front of a crop-out-able backdrop?

GammaRaiden

SUP SON!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
well I'm amateur at best so I used my Iphone and macbook pro to shoot and edit as for an active shooting set up it depends on the person, what did you have in mind?
--- merged: Jun 13, 2012 at 1:43 AM ---
btw I just saw you guys are in the states, that sucks I'm from the UK videos are funny as hell tho!

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
...I used my Iphone and macbook pro ... I'm from the UK...
That all sounds fine. We've read some pretty good arguments for IPhone camera as a filmmaking tool. We've got a few different ways to collaborate up ahead. One may involve fitness if our sponsorship becomes legit. But for now we could kick around some ideas for sketches or ways to incorporate the story telling format that you use within one of our bits. We have a troupe of re-enactors on "Poppin' Fresh: New Drug Fad For Kids" that could bring your traumatic story to near life. In this case, which is moot, let's move on. We could have you record lines on a similar looking street in the UK, or write something that puts us in two places at once. What kind of concept have you got to work with, a situation or a character?